All Skin Types: Great for restoring moisture back into the skin & balancing surface bi-layers. Ageless skin serum is light weight making for better product penetration; plumps the skin & improves hydration & evens out fine lines & wrinkles.
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. Phospholipids constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 2% is a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE is a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist is a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity